Celebrating the New Year is not just limited to adults. Check out where to celebrate the New Year 2018 in Denver with your kids!
Psst… Don’t forget to check out our NYE 2018 Denver adult event guide as well!
CELEBRATE NYE 2018 IN DENVER WITH YOUR KIDS AT THESE EVENTS!
NOON YEAR’S EVE
Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus / Dec. 31, 2017 / 9am – 4pm
Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus is bringing in the sights, sounds and excitement of Times Square on New Year’s Eve all before bedtime with a special event, Noon Year’s Eve.
The celebration is filled with ball drops and countdowns each hour, rainbow confetti, bubble wrap fireworks, art projects, music, performances and StoryTimes.
WOW! NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTIES
WOW! Children’s Museum / Dec. 31, 2017 / 10am & 1pm
WOW! Children’s Museum is featuring two daytime New Year’s Eve parties this holiday. Join them for noisemaker crafts, face painting, the Bunny and Birdie Comedy Magic Show, refreshments and more!
NEW YEAR’S EVE FAMILY CELEBRATION AT THE AQUARIUM
Downtown Aquarium Denver / Dec. 31, 2017 / 11am & 2pm
Ring in the New Year at the Downtown Aquarium with a special New Year’s Eve Family Celebration!
Downtown Aquarium will have tons of activities for kids like kids beach ball & balloon drop, a sparkling cider toast, contests, animal interactions, giveaways, photo opportunities and so much more.
Psst… The Adult and Kids Buffets include free admission to the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit!
ZOO YEAR’S EVE
Denver Zoo / Dec. 31, 2017 / 5:30pm – 9pm
Enjoy a perfect New Year’s Eve celebration for the entire family at the Denver Zoo!
Zoo Year’s Eve will feature a special New Year’s Eve countdown at 9pm, your little ones will be able to enjoy the holiday, but still get home for bed.
Psst… Activities are included with Zoo Lights admission.
SKATE THE LAKE
Evergreen Lake House / Dec. 31, 2017 / 6pm
Skate The Lake, presented by Drive Smart, is a family-friendly NYE Celebration on Evergreen Lake. This celebration is non-alcoholic and features DJ Bo Jaxon, live music by Sugar Ride, outdoor ice-skating, food trucks, fire pits and fireworks!
BOONDOCKS NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
Boondocks Food & Fun Colorado / Dec. 31, 2017 / 6pm – 1pm
Celebrate with unlimited fun at Boondocks’ New Year’s Eve Party! Their NYE party will requires no reservations and features unlimited access to Bowling, Laser Tag, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Go-Karts and $5 Arcade Play.
Psst… This event will feature a Midnight Balloon Drop & Toast, as well as free noisemakers and hats!
NEW YEAR’S EVE FIREWORKS AT 16TH STREET MALL
16th Street Mall / Dec. 31, 2017 / 9pm & Midnight
Ring in 2018 in Denver with the New Year’s Eve Fireworks Display at the 16th Street Mall, and catch one of two spectacular fireworks shows!
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 24 – 25, 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Psst… Where to Drink the Best Margaritas in Denver - February 22, 2018
- Psst… Sloth Weekend at Denver Aquarium - February 19, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this President’s Day Weekend 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Psst… 18 Unique Things to do in [And Around] Denver this Valentine’s Day - February 9, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 9 – 11, 2018 - February 9, 2018
- Psst… 10 Best Pizza Places in Denver - February 9, 2018
- Psst… Julep Opens in RiNo - February 2, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 2 – 4, 2018 - February 2, 2018
- Psst… 27 Things to do in Denver this February 2018 - January 31, 2018