The Molly Brown House Museum, the home of Titanic survivor Margaret Tobin Brown, is hosting a special event this April, the Steerage Class Titanic Shindig, in honor of the historic parties the Third Class Passengers hosted aboard the RMS Titanic.
The Steerage Class Titanic Shindig will take place from 6pm to 9pm at the Molly Brown House Museum on Saturday, April 14, 2018, exactly 106 years and 24 hours from the day the RMS Titanic tragically and abruptly ended its last voyage.
Experience a memorable evening as the Museum recreates the experience of a Third Class passenger aboard the Titanic. Dining Saloon fare, a rollicking band, and a fine pint await you as you step back to a time of simple pleasures and great expectations.
Tickets to the event are $40 each and be purchased online. Suggested for ages 12 and up, per parental discretion. 21+ must present ID. The dining portion of this event will take place on the 3rd floor of the Museum which is only accessible via stairs.
The Molly Brown House Museum stands as an enduring symbol of the Victorian era and the city of Denver and was home toMargaret “Molly” Brown, an American socialite, philanthropist, and activist who became famous because she survived the 1912 sinking of the RMS Titanic, after exhorting the crew of Lifeboat No. 6 to return to the capsize site to look for survivors.
Psst… Molly Brown House Museum was also featured in our article ‘17 Best Undiscovered Colorado Museums to Visit’!
- Psst… Pumpkin Patches in and around Denver 2018 [Interactive Map] - September 18, 2018
- Psst… Charity Poker Night with Chauncey Billups & Antonio “The Magician” Esfandiari - September 8, 2018
- Psst… Colorado Fall, Pumpkin and Harvest Festivals 2018 - September 8, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend September 8 – 9, 2018 - September 6, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Labor Day Weekend 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… 34 Things to do in Denver this September 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend August 25 – 26, 2018 - August 24, 2018
- Psst… Zoppé Italian Circus Trapezing into Denver - August 22, 2018
- Psst… American Idol Open Call Audition in Denver - August 17, 2018
- Psst… Airline Tickets Will Be Much Cheaper this August To & From Denver! - July 31, 2018