The Molly Brown House Museum, the home of Titanic survivor Margaret Tobin Brown, is hosting a special event this April, the Steerage Class Titanic Shindig, in honor of the historic parties the Third Class Passengers hosted aboard the RMS Titanic.
The Steerage Class Titanic Shindig will take place from 6pm to 9pm at the Molly Brown House Museum on Saturday, April 14, 2018, exactly 106 years and 24 hours from the day the RMS Titanic tragically and abruptly ended its last voyage.
Experience a memorable evening as the Museum recreates the experience of a Third Class passenger aboard the Titanic. Dining Saloon fare, a rollicking band, and a fine pint await you as you step back to a time of simple pleasures and great expectations.
Tickets to the event are $40 each and be purchased online. Suggested for ages 12 and up, per parental discretion. 21+ must present ID. The dining portion of this event will take place on the 3rd floor of the Museum which is only accessible via stairs.
The Molly Brown House Museum stands as an enduring symbol of the Victorian era and the city of Denver and was home toMargaret “Molly” Brown, an American socialite, philanthropist, and activist who became famous because she survived the 1912 sinking of the RMS Titanic, after exhorting the crew of Lifeboat No. 6 to return to the capsize site to look for survivors.
Psst… Molly Brown House Museum was also featured in our article ‘17 Best Undiscovered Colorado Museums to Visit’!
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend: June 22 – 24, 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Psst… Free Outdoor Summer Concerts in Denver 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Psst… Summer Festivals 2018 Colorado Guide - June 20, 2018
- Psst… What to with Kids in Denver this Weekend June 16 – 17, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- Psst… 1940s Ball 2018 - June 14, 2018
- Psst… 16 Best Undiscovered Amusement Parks in Colorado to Visit this Summer! - June 12, 2018
- Psst… 12 Best “Glamping” Vacations in Colorado - June 3, 2018
- Psst… Where to Watch Outdoor Movies in Denver this Summer 2018 - June 2, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend June 1 – 3, 2018 - May 31, 2018
- Psst… 36 Things to do in Denver this June 2018 - May 28, 2018