Denver’s 2017 summer season includes summer festivals, outdoor movies, free outdoor concerts, and of course an impressive Red Rocks lineup. It also is a great time of year to enjoy refreshing cocktails at Denver’s hottest bars and restaurants!
Sip On These Refreshing Cocktails In Denver This Summer
Singapore Slushy | Ace Eat Serve
The Singapore Slushy cocktail at Ace Eat Serve, located at 501 E 17th Ave, is a classic Singapore Sling cocktail made with Damrak Gin and served frozen, unique sake selections including a sake flight served on a ping-pong paddle and house made sodas, perfect for the summer heat.
Strawberry Fennelade | Concourse
The newly opened Concourse, located at 10195 E 29th Dr, features an ample patio and its patio perfect signature cocktails include the summery Strawberry Fennelade, made with with Anders’ Vodka, strawberries and fennel seed.
Ocean Sunset | Del Frisco’s Grille
Cherry Creek’s Del Frisco’s Grille, located at 100 St Paul St, offers the Ocean Sunset, a creative, craft, sunset-themed cocktail that starts with coconut rum and the lightly floral St-Germain. Add in a splash of herbal Orgeat syrup, a dash of bitters to even out the flavors, and finished with fresh squeezed lime juice
Crazy Eights | Edge Restaurant & Bar
EDGE Restaurant & Bar, located in the Four Seasons Hotel Denver, 1111 14th St, is now offering the Crazy Eights, a new summer cocktail made with Brugal Extra Viejo, Bacardi 8-year, Orgeat and Angostura Bitters.
Going Down Proper | Hearth & Dram
The Notorious P.I.G | Milk & Honey Bar • Kitchen
Cool As A Cucumber | Olive & Finch
Cherry Creek’s Olive & Finch, located at 3390 E. 1st Ave, offers the Cool As A Cucumber cocktail, a refreshing summer sipper simply made with gin, fresh lime and a just-juiced cucumber and topped with bubbly soda. It’s a cocktail with simple ingredients that result in elegantly layered flavors.
Raspberry Mint Mule-Jito | Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill
Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill, located at 1605 Wynkoop St & 201 Columbine St #100, has recently launched its “Summer Fresh Sheet”, which includes the Raspberry Mint Mule-Jito, made with fresh raspberries muddled with mint, lemon & lime, Bacardi Rum, Malibu Rum, simple syrup and Reed’s Ginger Beer.
Fresh Muddled Cantaloupe Margarita | SOL Mexican Cocina
SOL Mexican Cocina, located at 200 Columbine St #110, offers Farmer’s Market Margaritas, and this month they are featuring the Fresh Muddled Cantaloupe Margarita, made with freshly cut then muddled cantaloupe, Casamigos Tequila Blanco, fresh squeezed lime juice, agave nectar, and finished with a splash of soda.
Cherry Bomb Frosé | Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar
Union Station’s newly opened Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar, located at 1650 Wewatta St, offers the Cherry Bomb Frosé, a frozen rosé cocktail that’s an elevated adult version of a slushy with frozen rosé, fresh mint, a squeeze of lemon, leopold bros maraschino liquor for depth and bourbon cherry juice to finish.
- PSST… 40+ Incredible Women-Owned Businesses in Denver - October 18, 2019
- PSST… The 10 Best Restaurants in the Denver Area, According to Yelp - October 10, 2019
- PSST… 14 Denver Halloween Parties You Should Dress Up For This Year - October 2, 2019
- PSST… The Best Local Beers to Drink This Fall in Denver - September 23, 2019
- Psst… The Ultimate Fall Bucket List for Denver | Things To Do in Denver in the Fall - September 18, 2019
- PSST… 17 Completely Free Things to Do in Denver, Colorado - September 11, 2019
- PSST… An All-American-Made Pop-up Market is Coming to Denver - September 4, 2019
- Psst… 23 Things to do in Denver this September 2019 - September 1, 2019
- PSST… What to Do if You Only Have 24 Hours in Denver - August 28, 2019
- PSST… The 16 Best Home Decor Shops in Denver - August 21, 2019