The Zoppé Italian Circus will be making a stop in Denver Friday, August 24, through Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The Zoppé Italian Circus was founded in Venice, Italy in 1842, and has been entertaining audiences for seven generations with its enchanting exhibition of a European circus. Experience a mesmerizing show under the “Big Top” this weekend with six scheduled shows to choose from.
The Circus welcomes guests into the intimate 600-seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the best history of the Old-World Italian tradition. Starring “Nino the Clown”, the circus is propelled by a central story that feature acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
“Everything is spinning so fast today, we want the audience to forget about everything and just step back in time with us,” says Giovanni, the circus’ Producer and Head Clown. Veneto, the home of the Zoppè Family is a specially made tent that creates a blackout theatre, which is the perfect setting for the European theatrical circus performed by the Zoppè family of circus artists.
Ticket prices are $25 for General Admission and $45 for VIP. Children under the age of 3 are free. Psst… Purchase tickets online.
- Psst… The Ultimate Fall Bucket List for Denver | Things To Do in Denver in the Fall - September 18, 2019
- PSST… 17 Completely Free Things to Do in Denver, Colorado - September 11, 2019
- PSST… An All-American-Made Pop-up Market is Coming to Denver - September 4, 2019
- Psst… 23 Things to do in Denver this September 2019 - September 1, 2019
- PSST… What to Do if You Only Have 24 Hours in Denver - August 28, 2019
- PSST… The 16 Best Home Decor Shops in Denver - August 21, 2019
- PSST… Kid-Approved Restaurants in Denver - August 14, 2019
- PSST… The Ultimate Guide to RiNo, Denver’s Hippest Neighborhood, Mapped - August 7, 2019
- PSST… What to Do With Your Kids in Denver Before School Starts - July 31, 2019
- Psst… Where to Stop Along the Cherry Creek Trail, Mapped - July 24, 2019