The Zoppé Italian Circus will be making a stop in Denver Friday, August 24, through Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The Zoppé Italian Circus was founded in Venice, Italy in 1842, and has been entertaining audiences for seven generations with its enchanting exhibition of a European circus. Experience a mesmerizing show under the “Big Top” this weekend with six scheduled shows to choose from.
The Circus welcomes guests into the intimate 600-seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the best history of the Old-World Italian tradition. Starring “Nino the Clown”, the circus is propelled by a central story that feature acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
“Everything is spinning so fast today, we want the audience to forget about everything and just step back in time with us,” says Giovanni, the circus’ Producer and Head Clown. Veneto, the home of the Zoppè Family is a specially made tent that creates a blackout theatre, which is the perfect setting for the European theatrical circus performed by the Zoppè family of circus artists.
Ticket prices are $25 for General Admission and $45 for VIP. Children under the age of 3 are free. Psst… Purchase tickets online.
- PSST… The 30 Most Instagramable Spots in Denver - March 14, 2019
- Psst… 13 Fun + Hands-On Classes to Take in Denver - March 10, 2019
- Psst… 13 Denver Fashion Bloggers and Instagrammers You Need to Follow - February 27, 2019
- Psst… Denver’s South Broadway Country Club, Open to Non-Members Only - February 20, 2019
- PSST… 20 Denver Date Ideas That Don’t Involve Going to a Restaurant - February 14, 2019
- Psst… The 15 Best Places to Host a Party in Denver - February 11, 2019
- PSST… 70+ Things To Do in Denver | The Ultimate Denver Bucket List - January 20, 2019
- PSST… 12 New Denver Restaurants That You Have to Try in 2019 - January 18, 2019
- PSST… 2019 Denver Free Days You Won’t Want to Miss - January 13, 2019
- Psst… 24 Things to do in Denver this January 2019 - January 1, 2019