The Zoppé Italian Circus will be making a stop in Denver Friday, August 24, through Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The Zoppé Italian Circus was founded in Venice, Italy in 1842, and has been entertaining audiences for seven generations with its enchanting exhibition of a European circus. Experience a mesmerizing show under the “Big Top” this weekend with six scheduled shows to choose from.
The Circus welcomes guests into the intimate 600-seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the best history of the Old-World Italian tradition. Starring “Nino the Clown”, the circus is propelled by a central story that feature acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
“Everything is spinning so fast today, we want the audience to forget about everything and just step back in time with us,” says Giovanni, the circus’ Producer and Head Clown. Veneto, the home of the Zoppè Family is a specially made tent that creates a blackout theatre, which is the perfect setting for the European theatrical circus performed by the Zoppè family of circus artists.
Ticket prices are $25 for General Admission and $45 for VIP. Children under the age of 3 are free. Psst… Purchase tickets online.
- 15 Ways to Practice Self Care + Wellness in Denver - January 7, 2020
- PSST… 35+ Annual Events in Denver You Don’t Want to Miss - December 26, 2019
- Psst… Unique Workout Classes in Denver You Have to Try - December 13, 2019
- Psst… Over 30 Holiday Events to Attend in Denver this Winter - November 11, 2019
- PSST… 10 Holiday Arts + Crafts Shows Happening in the Denver Area This Year - November 6, 2019
- PSST… Where to Stay When You Visit Denver - October 31, 2019
- A Newcomer’s Guide to Denver | 16 Things You Need to Know - October 23, 2019
- PSST… 40+ Incredible Women-Owned Businesses in Denver - October 18, 2019
- PSST… The 10 Best Restaurants in the Denver Area, According to Yelp - October 10, 2019
- PSST… 15 Denver Halloween Parties You Should Dress Up For This Year - October 2, 2019