The Zoppé Italian Circus will be making a stop in Denver Friday, August 24, through Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The Zoppé Italian Circus was founded in Venice, Italy in 1842, and has been entertaining audiences for seven generations with its enchanting exhibition of a European circus. Experience a mesmerizing show under the “Big Top” this weekend with six scheduled shows to choose from.
The Circus welcomes guests into the intimate 600-seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the best history of the Old-World Italian tradition. Starring “Nino the Clown”, the circus is propelled by a central story that feature acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
“Everything is spinning so fast today, we want the audience to forget about everything and just step back in time with us,” says Giovanni, the circus’ Producer and Head Clown. Veneto, the home of the Zoppè Family is a specially made tent that creates a blackout theatre, which is the perfect setting for the European theatrical circus performed by the Zoppè family of circus artists.
Ticket prices are $25 for General Admission and $45 for VIP. Children under the age of 3 are free. Psst… Purchase tickets online.
- PSST… The 16 Best Denver Metro Dog Parks, Mapped - July 17, 2019
- PSST… Things to Do Outside in Denver This Summer - July 11, 2019
- Psst… Complete Guide to Farmers Markets in Denver 2019 – Interactive Map - July 10, 2019
- Psst… Where to Watch Outdoor Movies in Denver this Summer 2019 - June 26, 2019
- PSST… Where to Host a Kid’s Birthday Party in Denver - June 26, 2019
- PSST… 10 Wineries Near Denver You Should Visit As Soon As Possible - June 17, 2019
- Psst… Our Favorite Dog-Friendly Hikes Near Denver - June 14, 2019
- Psst… The Best Garden Centers, Greenhouses and Nurseries in the Denver Area - June 5, 2019
- PSST… The Best Summer Brunch Spots in Denver - May 23, 2019
- PSST… 16 Things to Do in Denver This Summer - May 16, 2019