The Zoppé Italian Circus will be making a stop in Denver Friday, August 24, through Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The Zoppé Italian Circus was founded in Venice, Italy in 1842, and has been entertaining audiences for seven generations with its enchanting exhibition of a European circus. Experience a mesmerizing show under the “Big Top” this weekend with six scheduled shows to choose from.
The Circus welcomes guests into the intimate 600-seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the best history of the Old-World Italian tradition. Starring “Nino the Clown”, the circus is propelled by a central story that feature acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
“Everything is spinning so fast today, we want the audience to forget about everything and just step back in time with us,” says Giovanni, the circus’ Producer and Head Clown. Veneto, the home of the Zoppè Family is a specially made tent that creates a blackout theatre, which is the perfect setting for the European theatrical circus performed by the Zoppè family of circus artists.
Ticket prices are $25 for General Admission and $45 for VIP. Children under the age of 3 are free. Psst… Purchase tickets online.
- PSST… 2019 Denver Free Days You Won’t Want to Miss - January 13, 2019
- Psst… 24 Things to do in Denver this January 2019 - January 1, 2019
- Psst… New Year’s Eve 2019 in Denver - December 25, 2018
- Psst… 10 Best Colorado Winter Holiday Festivals 2018-19 - December 13, 2018
- Psst… PAW Patrol Live! Is Coming to Denver - December 11, 2018
- Psst… 32 Things to do in Denver this December 2018 - November 30, 2018
- Psst… Over 40 Holiday Events to Attend in Denver this Winter - November 19, 2018
- Psst… 8 Things to do in Colorado this Winter - November 3, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend November 3 – 4, 2018 - November 3, 2018
- Psst… 26 Things to do in Denver this November 2018 - October 30, 2018