The Zoppé Italian Circus will be making a stop in Denver Friday, August 24, through Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The Zoppé Italian Circus was founded in Venice, Italy in 1842, and has been entertaining audiences for seven generations with its enchanting exhibition of a European circus. Experience a mesmerizing show under the “Big Top” this weekend with six scheduled shows to choose from.
The Circus welcomes guests into the intimate 600-seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the best history of the Old-World Italian tradition. Starring “Nino the Clown”, the circus is propelled by a central story that feature acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
“Everything is spinning so fast today, we want the audience to forget about everything and just step back in time with us,” says Giovanni, the circus’ Producer and Head Clown. Veneto, the home of the Zoppè Family is a specially made tent that creates a blackout theatre, which is the perfect setting for the European theatrical circus performed by the Zoppè family of circus artists.
Ticket prices are $25 for General Admission and $45 for VIP. Children under the age of 3 are free. Psst… Purchase tickets online.
- PSST… The Best Summer Brunch Spots in Denver - May 23, 2019
- PSST… 16 Things to Do in Denver This Summer - May 16, 2019
- PSST… 9 Road Trip Destinations Within a 6-Hour Drive from Denver - May 7, 2019
- PSST… A Nostalgic Lego-Themed Bar Pop-Up is Coming to Denver This August - May 3, 2019
- PSST… The ABCs of Denver, Colorado | Landmarks, Hotspots + Businesses from A to Z - April 25, 2019
- PSST… The 13 Best Rooftop Patios in Denver - April 18, 2019
- PSST… 14 Things to Do in Denver This Spring - April 11, 2019
- Psst… 18 Things to do in Denver this April 2019 - March 30, 2019
- PSST… 18 Fun Things to Do in Denver When You’re Not Drinking - March 29, 2019
- PSST… Where to Take Out-of-Town Guests in Denver - March 28, 2019