WeeCycle’s 7th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 is coming up on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 from 6pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- Psst… 5 Things You Must Know If You Want To Buy A Home - April 20, 2018
- Psst… WeeCycle’s Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 - April 13, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend April 13 – 15, 2018 - April 12, 2018
- Psst… 30 Things to do in Denver this April 2018 - March 30, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend March 23 – 25, 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Psst… 36 Colorado Spring Festivals To Attend This Year! - March 20, 2018
- Psst… Where to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2018 in Denver - March 13, 2018
- Psst… Molly Brown House Museum’s Steerage Class Titanic Shindig - March 9, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend March 9 – 11, 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Psst… 17 Best Undiscovered Colorado Museums to Visit - March 5, 2018