WeeCycle’s 7th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 is coming up on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 from 6pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- Psst… PAW Patrol Live! Is Coming to Denver - December 11, 2018
- Psst… 32 Things to do in Denver this December 2018 - November 30, 2018
- Psst… Over 40 Holiday Events to Attend in Denver this Winter - November 19, 2018
- Psst… 8 Things to do in Colorado this Winter - November 3, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend November 3 – 4, 2018 - November 3, 2018
- Psst… 26 Things to do in Denver this November 2018 - October 30, 2018
- Psst… Denver Halloween Events 2018 For Adults - October 26, 2018
- Psst… Kids Activities for Halloween in Denver 2018 - October 22, 2018
- Psst… 9 Best Denver Bakeries For Fresh Pastries, Breads & Cakes - October 14, 2018
- Psst… 13th Floor Haunted House New Attractions: ShriekEasy Bar & Mini Escape Rooms - October 8, 2018