WeeCycle’s 7th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 is coming up on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 from 6pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- PSST… Where to Take Out-of-Town Guests in Denver - March 21, 2019
- PSST… The 30 Most Instagramable Spots in Denver - March 14, 2019
- Psst… 13 Fun + Hands-On Classes to Take in Denver - March 10, 2019
- Psst… 13 Denver Fashion Bloggers and Instagrammers You Need to Follow - February 27, 2019
- Psst… Denver’s South Broadway Country Club, Open to Non-Members Only - February 20, 2019
- PSST… 20 Denver Date Ideas That Don’t Involve Going to a Restaurant - February 14, 2019
- Psst… The 15 Best Places to Host a Party in Denver - February 11, 2019
- PSST… 70+ Things To Do in Denver | The Ultimate Denver Bucket List - January 20, 2019
- PSST… 12 New Denver Restaurants That You Have to Try in 2019 - January 18, 2019
- PSST… 2019 Denver Free Days You Won’t Want to Miss - January 13, 2019