WeeCycle’s 7th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 is coming up on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 from 6pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend: July 20 – 22, 2018 - July 19, 2018
- Psst… 8 Best Undiscovered Hot Springs in Colorado - July 15, 2018
- Psst… Vail Farmers’ Market’s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series - July 15, 2018
- Psst… 30 Things to do in Denver this July 2018 - June 30, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Independence Day Weekend 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Psst… Five Points Pizza Re-Opening July 2018 - June 27, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend: June 22 – 24, 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Psst… Free Outdoor Summer Concerts in Denver 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Psst… Summer Festivals 2018 Colorado Guide - June 20, 2018
- Psst… What to with Kids in Denver this Weekend June 16 – 17, 2018 - June 15, 2018