WeeCycle’s 7th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 is coming up on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 from 6pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- PSST… 15 Ways to Practice Self Care + Wellness in Denver - January 7, 2020
- PSST… 35+ Annual Events in Denver You Don’t Want to Miss - December 26, 2019
- Psst… Unique Workout Classes in Denver You Have to Try - December 13, 2019
- Psst… Over 30 Holiday Events to Attend in Denver this Winter - November 11, 2019
- PSST… 10 Holiday Arts + Crafts Shows Happening in the Denver Area This Year - November 6, 2019
- PSST… Where to Stay When You Visit Denver - October 31, 2019
- A Newcomer’s Guide to Denver | 16 Things You Need to Know - October 23, 2019
- PSST… 40+ Incredible Women-Owned Businesses in Denver - October 18, 2019
- PSST… The 10 Best Restaurants in the Denver Area, According to Yelp - October 10, 2019
- PSST… 15 Denver Halloween Parties You Should Dress Up For This Year - October 2, 2019