The Vail Farmers’ Market‘s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series returns for its fourth summer. The farm-to-table dinners will feature Vail’s most talented chefs and farmers with a sampling of the freshest local ingredients–all available at the Vail Farmers’ Market. The series consists of three dinners taking place on July 20 and August 17 from 5:30pm to 8pm on West Meadow Drive.
Participating chefs in the series include Marcus Stewart from the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, Chef Jay Spickelmier from Gessner, and Chef Tim McCaw from the 10th among others. Each chef will cook one course of the meal using ingredients from local farms and vendors of the Vail Farmers’ Market.
“We are thrilled to bring back the Farm-to-Table Dinner Series for a fourth year in a row and to showcase Vail’s local top chefs and farmers.” said Angela Mueller, Vail Farmers’ Market Executive Director. “The dinners offer a truly intimate culinary experience that celebrates summer time in the Vail Valley.”
Each chef-crafted dinner consists of multiple courses sourced from the fields of Colorado farmers and feature seasonal and local ingredients such as Colorado meats, peaches, cherries, kale, Colorado cheeses, Tapenades, local bread, apples, tomatoes, beets, carrots, spinach, fresh baby lettuce, herbs, and much more. Taste of Vail participating wineries and craft beer is also included with each meal.
- PSST… 15 Ways to Practice Self Care + Wellness in Denver - January 7, 2020
- PSST… 35+ Annual Events in Denver You Don’t Want to Miss - December 26, 2019
- Psst… Unique Workout Classes in Denver You Have to Try - December 13, 2019
- Psst… Over 30 Holiday Events to Attend in Denver this Winter - November 11, 2019
- PSST… 10 Holiday Arts + Crafts Shows Happening in the Denver Area This Year - November 6, 2019
- PSST… Where to Stay When You Visit Denver - October 31, 2019
- A Newcomer’s Guide to Denver | 16 Things You Need to Know - October 23, 2019
- PSST… 40+ Incredible Women-Owned Businesses in Denver - October 18, 2019
- PSST… The 10 Best Restaurants in the Denver Area, According to Yelp - October 10, 2019
- PSST… 15 Denver Halloween Parties You Should Dress Up For This Year - October 2, 2019