The Vail Farmers’ Market‘s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series returns for its fourth summer. The farm-to-table dinners will feature Vail’s most talented chefs and farmers with a sampling of the freshest local ingredients–all available at the Vail Farmers’ Market. The series consists of three dinners taking place on July 20 and August 17 from 5:30pm to 8pm on West Meadow Drive.
Participating chefs in the series include Marcus Stewart from the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, Chef Jay Spickelmier from Gessner, and Chef Tim McCaw from the 10th among others. Each chef will cook one course of the meal using ingredients from local farms and vendors of the Vail Farmers’ Market.
“We are thrilled to bring back the Farm-to-Table Dinner Series for a fourth year in a row and to showcase Vail’s local top chefs and farmers.” said Angela Mueller, Vail Farmers’ Market Executive Director. “The dinners offer a truly intimate culinary experience that celebrates summer time in the Vail Valley.”
Each chef-crafted dinner consists of multiple courses sourced from the fields of Colorado farmers and feature seasonal and local ingredients such as Colorado meats, peaches, cherries, kale, Colorado cheeses, Tapenades, local bread, apples, tomatoes, beets, carrots, spinach, fresh baby lettuce, herbs, and much more. Taste of Vail participating wineries and craft beer is also included with each meal.
- Psst… American Idol Open Call Audition in Denver - August 17, 2018
- Psst… Airline Tickets Will Be Much Cheaper this August To & From Denver! - July 31, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend July 28 – 29, 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Psst… Experience a Colorado Fairytale at these Castles! - July 27, 2018
- Psst… 30 Things to do in Denver this August 2018 - July 25, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend: July 20 – 22, 2018 - July 19, 2018
- Psst… 8 Best Undiscovered Hot Springs in Colorado - July 15, 2018
- Psst… Vail Farmers’ Market’s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series - July 15, 2018
- Psst… 30 Things to do in Denver this July 2018 - June 30, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Independence Day Weekend 2018 - June 29, 2018