The Vail Farmers’ Market‘s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series returns for its fourth summer. The farm-to-table dinners will feature Vail’s most talented chefs and farmers with a sampling of the freshest local ingredients–all available at the Vail Farmers’ Market. The series consists of three dinners taking place on July 20 and August 17 from 5:30pm to 8pm on West Meadow Drive.
Participating chefs in the series include Marcus Stewart from the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, Chef Jay Spickelmier from Gessner, and Chef Tim McCaw from the 10th among others. Each chef will cook one course of the meal using ingredients from local farms and vendors of the Vail Farmers’ Market.
“We are thrilled to bring back the Farm-to-Table Dinner Series for a fourth year in a row and to showcase Vail’s local top chefs and farmers.” said Angela Mueller, Vail Farmers’ Market Executive Director. “The dinners offer a truly intimate culinary experience that celebrates summer time in the Vail Valley.”
Each chef-crafted dinner consists of multiple courses sourced from the fields of Colorado farmers and feature seasonal and local ingredients such as Colorado meats, peaches, cherries, kale, Colorado cheeses, Tapenades, local bread, apples, tomatoes, beets, carrots, spinach, fresh baby lettuce, herbs, and much more. Taste of Vail participating wineries and craft beer is also included with each meal.
- PSST… The 13 Best Rooftop Patios in Denver - April 18, 2019
- PSST… 14 Things to Do in Denver This Spring - April 11, 2019
- Psst… 18 Things to do in Denver this April 2019 - March 30, 2019
- PSST… 18 Fun Things to Do in Denver When You’re Not Drinking - March 29, 2019
- PSST… Where to Take Out-of-Town Guests in Denver - March 28, 2019
- Psst… 28 Colorado Spring Festivals To Attend This Year! - March 26, 2019
- PSST… The 30 Most Instagramable Spots in Denver - March 14, 2019
- Psst… 13 Fun + Hands-On Classes to Take in Denver - March 10, 2019
- Psst… 13 Denver Fashion Bloggers and Instagrammers You Need to Follow - February 27, 2019
- Psst… Denver’s South Broadway Country Club, Open to Non-Members Only - February 20, 2019