The Vail Farmers’ Market‘s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series returns for its fourth summer. The farm-to-table dinners will feature Vail’s most talented chefs and farmers with a sampling of the freshest local ingredients–all available at the Vail Farmers’ Market. The series consists of three dinners taking place on July 20 and August 17 from 5:30pm to 8pm on West Meadow Drive.
Participating chefs in the series include Marcus Stewart from the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, Chef Jay Spickelmier from Gessner, and Chef Tim McCaw from the 10th among others. Each chef will cook one course of the meal using ingredients from local farms and vendors of the Vail Farmers’ Market.
“We are thrilled to bring back the Farm-to-Table Dinner Series for a fourth year in a row and to showcase Vail’s local top chefs and farmers.” said Angela Mueller, Vail Farmers’ Market Executive Director. “The dinners offer a truly intimate culinary experience that celebrates summer time in the Vail Valley.”
Each chef-crafted dinner consists of multiple courses sourced from the fields of Colorado farmers and feature seasonal and local ingredients such as Colorado meats, peaches, cherries, kale, Colorado cheeses, Tapenades, local bread, apples, tomatoes, beets, carrots, spinach, fresh baby lettuce, herbs, and much more. Taste of Vail participating wineries and craft beer is also included with each meal.
- Psst… Where to Watch Outdoor Movies in Denver this Summer 2019 - June 26, 2019
- PSST… Where to Host a Kid’s Birthday Party in Denver - June 26, 2019
- PSST… 10 Wineries Near Denver You Should Visit As Soon As Possible - June 17, 2019
- Psst… Our Favorite Dog-Friendly Hikes Near Denver - June 14, 2019
- Psst… The Best Garden Centers, Greenhouses and Nurseries in the Denver Area - June 5, 2019
- PSST… The Best Summer Brunch Spots in Denver - May 23, 2019
- PSST… 16 Things to Do in Denver This Summer - May 16, 2019
- PSST… 9 Road Trip Destinations Within a 6-Hour Drive from Denver - May 7, 2019
- PSST… A Nostalgic Lego-Themed Bar Pop-Up is Coming to Denver This August - May 3, 2019
- PSST… The ABCs of Denver, Colorado | Landmarks, Hotspots + Businesses from A to Z - April 25, 2019