The Vail Farmers’ Market‘s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series returns for its fourth summer. The farm-to-table dinners will feature Vail’s most talented chefs and farmers with a sampling of the freshest local ingredients–all available at the Vail Farmers’ Market. The series consists of three dinners taking place on July 20 and August 17 from 5:30pm to 8pm on West Meadow Drive.
Participating chefs in the series include Marcus Stewart from the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, Chef Jay Spickelmier from Gessner, and Chef Tim McCaw from the 10th among others. Each chef will cook one course of the meal using ingredients from local farms and vendors of the Vail Farmers’ Market.
“We are thrilled to bring back the Farm-to-Table Dinner Series for a fourth year in a row and to showcase Vail’s local top chefs and farmers.” said Angela Mueller, Vail Farmers’ Market Executive Director. “The dinners offer a truly intimate culinary experience that celebrates summer time in the Vail Valley.”
Each chef-crafted dinner consists of multiple courses sourced from the fields of Colorado farmers and feature seasonal and local ingredients such as Colorado meats, peaches, cherries, kale, Colorado cheeses, Tapenades, local bread, apples, tomatoes, beets, carrots, spinach, fresh baby lettuce, herbs, and much more. Taste of Vail participating wineries and craft beer is also included with each meal.
- Psst… 9 Best Denver Bakeries For Fresh Pastries, Breads & Cakes - October 14, 2018
- Psst… 13th Floor Haunted House New Attractions: ShriekEasy Bar & Mini Escape Rooms - October 8, 2018
- Psst… 29 Things to do in Denver this October 2018 - September 29, 2018
- Psst… Pumpkin Patches in and around Denver 2018 [Interactive Map] - September 18, 2018
- Psst… Charity Poker Night with Chauncey Billups & Antonio “The Magician” Esfandiari - September 8, 2018
- Psst… Colorado Fall, Pumpkin and Harvest Festivals 2018 - September 8, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend September 8 – 9, 2018 - September 6, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Labor Day Weekend 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… 34 Things to do in Denver this September 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend August 25 – 26, 2018 - August 24, 2018