After we’ve featured so many Denver Holiday Events & Festivals, Colorado Holiday Festivals, a Holiday Gift Guide, and even a New Year’s Eve 2017 guide, it’s time to step away for (a short moment) from the holiday season, and let you all know about 7 [non-holiday] things to do in Denver this December 2016!
1. Denver Jackalope Indie Artisan Market
When: December 10th & 11th, 2016
Where: McNichols Civic Center Building, 144 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80202
Ages: All Ages
The Denver Jackalope Indie Artisan Market is weekend shopping destination featuring over 150 local, curated and hand-selected artisans, crafters, and DIY enthusiasts.
Shoppers can expect to find trendsetting indie goods including original fashion and jewelry design, ceramics and paper goods, innovative home decor and housewares, art and photography, plus much more.
2. Disney On Ice: Worlds Of Enchantment
When: December 8th through December 11th, 2016
Where: Pepsi Center, 1000 Chopper Cir, Denver, CO 80204
Cost: $15 – $80; Free for Children under 2 on lap
Purchase Tickets at: bit.ly/DisneyonIceWorldsofEnchantment
Ages: All Ages
Enter the dazzling world of Disney magic LIVE in ice. Rev up for non-stop fun with four of your favorite Disney stories at Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment. From wheels to waves, icy wonderlands to infinity and beyond, your family’s favorite Disney moments come to life at Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment.
Psst… Save $10 on tickets with the code: SAVE10 !
3. An Evening with Kevin Smith
When: December 11th, 12th & 15th, 2016
Purchase Tickets at: bit.ly/AnEveningwithKevinSmith
An Evening with Kevin Smith at Comedy Works is a chance to get up close and personal with the man who brought the world films such as Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Red State and Tusk.
Smith is also the creator of AMC’s Comic Book Men and has authored Silent Bob Speaks, Shootin’ the Sh*t with Kevin Smith, My Boring-Ass Life and more.
Psst… Kevin Smith can also be heard daily at smodcast.com, a vast network of podcasts.
4. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
When: December 16th & 17th, 2016
Where: The Ogden Theatre, 935 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80218
Cost: $36 Online; $40 Door
Purchase Tickets at: bit.ly/NathanielRateliffTheNightSweats
Channel 93.3 Presents Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats with Bad Licks at The Ogden Theatre. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats are known for tracks such as S.O.B, I Never Get Old, Howling at Nothing, Wasting Time, I’ve Been Failing and more.
5. The 5th Annual Denver [only] Beer FestivusWhen: December 17th, 2016
Where: Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, 7711 E Academy Blvd #1, Denver, CO 80230
Cost: $40 GA; $65 VIP
Purchase Tickets at: bit.ly/DenverOnlyBeerFestivus
The 5th annual Denver [only] Beer Festivus, Presented by Two Parts, will take place at Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum and is the pinnacle celebration of Denver’s amazing growing craft beer scene and culture.
The Denver [only] Beer Festivus will feature over 60 breweries and cideries with the backdrop of of airplanes, jets, turbines, rockets, space suits, and history.
6. Paw Patrol Live!: Race to the Rescue
When: December 17th & 18th, 2016
Where: Bellco Theatre, 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
Cost: $22 – $89
Purchase Tickets at: bit.ly/PawPatrolLiveBellco
Ages: All Ages
It’s the day of the Great Adventure Bay Race between Adventure Bay’s Mayor Goodway and Foggy Bottom’s Mayor Humdinger, but Mayor Goodway is nowhere to be found. PAW Patrol to the rescue! Ryder summons Marshall, Chase, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, and the newest pup, Everest, to rescue Mayor Goodway and to run the race in her place.
7. The Beach Boys: 50 Years of Good Vibrations
When: December 30th, 2016
Where: Paramount Theatre, 1621 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202
Cost: $49.50 – $69.50
Purchase Tickets at: bit.ly/TheBeachBoysParamount
Ages: All Ages
The Beach Boys will be perform a special concert at the Paramount Theatre this month. The Beach Boys, one of the most critically acclaimed, commercially successful, and widely influential bands of all time, rose to fame in the 60s and are known for hits such as Good Vibrations, Kokomo, Good Only Knows, Wouldn’t It Be Nice, Don’t Worry Baby, Surfin’ USA and many more.
- PSST… The Best Summer Brunch Spots in Denver - May 23, 2019
- PSST… 16 Things to Do in Denver This Summer - May 16, 2019
- PSST… 9 Road Trip Destinations Within a 6-Hour Drive from Denver - May 7, 2019
- PSST… A Nostalgic Lego-Themed Bar Pop-Up is Coming to Denver This August - May 3, 2019
- PSST… The ABCs of Denver, Colorado | Landmarks, Hotspots + Businesses from A to Z - April 25, 2019
- PSST… The 13 Best Rooftop Patios in Denver - April 18, 2019
- PSST… 14 Things to Do in Denver This Spring - April 11, 2019
- Psst… 18 Things to do in Denver this April 2019 - March 30, 2019
- PSST… 18 Fun Things to Do in Denver When You’re Not Drinking - March 29, 2019
- PSST… Where to Take Out-of-Town Guests in Denver - March 28, 2019