The Denver Halloween Costume Ball will take place inside the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel on Saturday, October 28th, 2017.
This exclusive Halloween Costume Ball offers the best party value in the city of Denver, a $1,000 ‘Best of The Ball’ Halloween costume contest, Live Halloween entertainment and DJ’s.
DJs SpydaT.E.K and DJ Wushu will be mixing the best of Top 40, EDM, Dance, Pop, Hip-Hop/Soul, and photo booths will be available for you to showcase your great costume choices.
Tickets to the Denver Halloween Costume Ball will not only include your event entry but access to all entertainment for the entire night and multiple cash bars in the ballroom and mezzanine. Celebrate Halloween with a fun loving crowd, a variety of cocktails, wine, beer and some of Colorado’s most clever and creative Halloween costumes.
Psst… The Denver Ear is giving away a pair of tickets to three readers on our Facebook Page through Friday, Oct. 27th, 2017, courtesy of The Denver Halloween Costume Ball!
Tickets to The Denver Halloween Costume Ball are $40 per person, or $35 per person when purchasing for groups of five or more. Purchase tickets online.
The Denver Halloween Costume Ball will take place from 9pm to 2am. The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is located at 1550 Court Pl, Denver, CO 80202. For more information, visit: www.denverhalloweenball.com.
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 24 – 25, 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Psst… Where to Drink the Best Margaritas in Denver - February 22, 2018
- Psst… Sloth Weekend at Denver Aquarium - February 19, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this President’s Day Weekend 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Psst… 18 Unique Things to do in [And Around] Denver this Valentine’s Day - February 9, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 9 – 11, 2018 - February 9, 2018
- Psst… 10 Best Pizza Places in Denver - February 9, 2018
- Psst… Julep Opens in RiNo - February 2, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 2 – 4, 2018 - February 2, 2018
- Psst… 27 Things to do in Denver this February 2018 - January 31, 2018