The Crimson Room is launching a Monthly Cocktail Class, featuring mixologists AJ Snowhite and Drew Howell on the first Tuesday of each month!
The Monthly Cocktail Classes will take place from 6pm – 7pm with the first class taking place on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016. May’s featured class will focus on Juleps with a Kentucky Derby theme.
Tucked behind a glossy red door on downtown Denver’s historic Larimer Square, The Crimson Room is a destination for experiencing Denver’s best live jazz and acoustic sets nightly. In the unique, intimate space, small bites and desserts compliment exceptional drinks crafted table-side on vintage bar carts. At The Crimson Room, guests experience and engage in the lost language of elegance and sophistication.
Admission to this Month’s Cocktail Class is $30 per person and includes bar basics, two cocktails, hands on tips on mixing up great drinks and recipes to take home to re-create the cocktails just in time for the big race and more.
Register for the class by emailing: email@example.com.
The Crimson Room is located at 1403 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202 and is open Tuesday – Thursday 7pm to 12am , and until 2am on Friday and Saturday. They also offer a nightly special happy hour from 7pm to 9pm that includes $4 house tonic & vodka, $5 wine and beer and a variety of $3 savory bites.
For more information visit: www.thecrimsonroom.com.
- Psst… The Ultimate Fall Bucket List for Denver | Things To Do in Denver in the Fall - September 18, 2019
- PSST… 17 Completely Free Things to Do in Denver, Colorado - September 11, 2019
- PSST… An All-American-Made Pop-up Market is Coming to Denver - September 4, 2019
- Psst… 23 Things to do in Denver this September 2019 - September 1, 2019
- PSST… What to Do if You Only Have 24 Hours in Denver - August 28, 2019
- PSST… The 16 Best Home Decor Shops in Denver - August 21, 2019
- PSST… Kid-Approved Restaurants in Denver - August 14, 2019
- PSST… The Ultimate Guide to RiNo, Denver’s Hippest Neighborhood, Mapped - August 7, 2019
- PSST… What to Do With Your Kids in Denver Before School Starts - July 31, 2019
- Psst… Where to Stop Along the Cherry Creek Trail, Mapped - July 24, 2019