The Crimson Room is launching a Monthly Cocktail Class, featuring mixologists AJ Snowhite and Drew Howell on the first Tuesday of each month!
The Monthly Cocktail Classes will take place from 6pm – 7pm with the first class taking place on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016. May’s featured class will focus on Juleps with a Kentucky Derby theme.
Tucked behind a glossy red door on downtown Denver’s historic Larimer Square, The Crimson Room is a destination for experiencing Denver’s best live jazz and acoustic sets nightly. In the unique, intimate space, small bites and desserts compliment exceptional drinks crafted table-side on vintage bar carts. At The Crimson Room, guests experience and engage in the lost language of elegance and sophistication.
Admission to this Month’s Cocktail Class is $30 per person and includes bar basics, two cocktails, hands on tips on mixing up great drinks and recipes to take home to re-create the cocktails just in time for the big race and more.
Register for the class by emailing: email@example.com.
The Crimson Room is located at 1403 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202 and is open Tuesday – Thursday 7pm to 12am , and until 2am on Friday and Saturday. They also offer a nightly special happy hour from 7pm to 9pm that includes $4 house tonic & vodka, $5 wine and beer and a variety of $3 savory bites.
For more information visit: www.thecrimsonroom.com.
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 24 – 25, 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Psst… Where to Drink the Best Margaritas in Denver - February 22, 2018
- Psst… Sloth Weekend at Denver Aquarium - February 19, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this President’s Day Weekend 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Psst… 18 Unique Things to do in [And Around] Denver this Valentine’s Day - February 9, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 9 – 11, 2018 - February 9, 2018
- Psst… 10 Best Pizza Places in Denver - February 9, 2018
- Psst… Julep Opens in RiNo - February 2, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 2 – 4, 2018 - February 2, 2018
- Psst… 27 Things to do in Denver this February 2018 - January 31, 2018