The Crimson Room is launching a Monthly Cocktail Class, featuring mixologists AJ Snowhite and Drew Howell on the first Tuesday of each month!
The Monthly Cocktail Classes will take place from 6pm – 7pm with the first class taking place on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016. May’s featured class will focus on Juleps with a Kentucky Derby theme.
Tucked behind a glossy red door on downtown Denver’s historic Larimer Square, The Crimson Room is a destination for experiencing Denver’s best live jazz and acoustic sets nightly. In the unique, intimate space, small bites and desserts compliment exceptional drinks crafted table-side on vintage bar carts. At The Crimson Room, guests experience and engage in the lost language of elegance and sophistication.
Admission to this Month’s Cocktail Class is $30 per person and includes bar basics, two cocktails, hands on tips on mixing up great drinks and recipes to take home to re-create the cocktails just in time for the big race and more.
Register for the class by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Crimson Room is located at 1403 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202 and is open Tuesday – Thursday 7pm to 12am , and until 2am on Friday and Saturday. They also offer a nightly special happy hour from 7pm to 9pm that includes $4 house tonic & vodka, $5 wine and beer and a variety of $3 savory bites.
For more information visit: www.thecrimsonroom.com.
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend: July 20 – 22, 2018 - July 19, 2018
- Psst… 8 Best Undiscovered Hot Springs in Colorado - July 15, 2018
- Psst… Vail Farmers’ Market’s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series - July 15, 2018
- Psst… 30 Things to do in Denver this July 2018 - June 30, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Independence Day Weekend 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Psst… Five Points Pizza Re-Opening July 2018 - June 27, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend: June 22 – 24, 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Psst… Free Outdoor Summer Concerts in Denver 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Psst… Summer Festivals 2018 Colorado Guide - June 20, 2018
- Psst… What to with Kids in Denver this Weekend June 16 – 17, 2018 - June 15, 2018