Bonacquisti Wine Company will host an outdoor Summer Paella Party to celebrate all things al fresco this Saturday, July 29th, 2017.
Open to the public, the festivities will kick off at 4pm outdoors at the winery with $10 portions of traditional Paella with Spanish chorizo, chicken and mussels and much more.
The winery will also offer guests the opportunity to purchase paella portions paired with three, two-ounce pours of white and red
sangria, Bonacquisti’s custom blended wines with a hint of peach and a touch of sweetness, and Vino Tinto, Spanish wine on tap, for $15. A special à la carte menu featuring small bites such as olives and duck fat-roasted almonds for $5 a portion, will also be available to guests.
Additionally, guests will be able to enjoy live music by a Flamenco guitarist, who will add Spanish flair throughout the event.
The Summer Paella Party is in honor of the winery’s special unveiling of their newest peak-of-the-season blends on tap.
“We created Bonacquisti as a place where guests can come to taste, learn about and enjoy wine in a comfortable setting,” said owner and winemaker, Paul Bonacquisti, “We want people to feel welcome at the winery, and like they’re coming into our home. Bonacquisti is a reflection of family.”
- PSST… The 13 Best Rooftop Patios in Denver - April 18, 2019
- PSST… 14 Things to Do in Denver This Spring - April 11, 2019
- Psst… 18 Things to do in Denver this April 2019 - March 30, 2019
- PSST… 18 Fun Things to Do in Denver When You’re Not Drinking - March 29, 2019
- PSST… Where to Take Out-of-Town Guests in Denver - March 28, 2019
- Psst… 28 Colorado Spring Festivals To Attend This Year! - March 26, 2019
- PSST… The 30 Most Instagramable Spots in Denver - March 14, 2019
- Psst… 13 Fun + Hands-On Classes to Take in Denver - March 10, 2019
- Psst… 13 Denver Fashion Bloggers and Instagrammers You Need to Follow - February 27, 2019
- Psst… Denver’s South Broadway Country Club, Open to Non-Members Only - February 20, 2019