Bonacquisti Wine Company will host an outdoor Summer Paella Party to celebrate all things al fresco this Saturday, July 29th, 2017.
Open to the public, the festivities will kick off at 4pm outdoors at the winery with $10 portions of traditional Paella with Spanish chorizo, chicken and mussels and much more.
The winery will also offer guests the opportunity to purchase paella portions paired with three, two-ounce pours of white and red
sangria, Bonacquisti’s custom blended wines with a hint of peach and a touch of sweetness, and Vino Tinto, Spanish wine on tap, for $15. A special à la carte menu featuring small bites such as olives and duck fat-roasted almonds for $5 a portion, will also be available to guests.
Additionally, guests will be able to enjoy live music by a Flamenco guitarist, who will add Spanish flair throughout the event.
The Summer Paella Party is in honor of the winery’s special unveiling of their newest peak-of-the-season blends on tap.
“We created Bonacquisti as a place where guests can come to taste, learn about and enjoy wine in a comfortable setting,” said owner and winemaker, Paul Bonacquisti, “We want people to feel welcome at the winery, and like they’re coming into our home. Bonacquisti is a reflection of family.”
- PSST… 40+ Incredible Women-Owned Businesses in Denver - October 18, 2019
- PSST… The 10 Best Restaurants in the Denver Area, According to Yelp - October 10, 2019
- PSST… 14 Denver Halloween Parties You Should Dress Up For This Year - October 2, 2019
- PSST… The Best Local Beers to Drink This Fall in Denver - September 23, 2019
- Psst… The Ultimate Fall Bucket List for Denver | Things To Do in Denver in the Fall - September 18, 2019
- PSST… 17 Completely Free Things to Do in Denver, Colorado - September 11, 2019
- PSST… An All-American-Made Pop-up Market is Coming to Denver - September 4, 2019
- Psst… 23 Things to do in Denver this September 2019 - September 1, 2019
- PSST… What to Do if You Only Have 24 Hours in Denver - August 28, 2019
- PSST… The 16 Best Home Decor Shops in Denver - August 21, 2019