The Sugar Plum Bazaar, a staple of the local market scene for over 5 years, is holding their bazaar on Saturday, November 21st from 10am – 7pm and Sunday November 22nd 2015 from 10am -4pm at the historical Ellie Caulkins Opera House.
The event will feature over 85 local and handmade vendors showcasing their fabulous, handmade, unique and vintage wares for all to shop. The event is free to attend! A suggested $5 donation to the Colorado Ballet Scholarship foundation can be made at the door. 100% of the money raised will go directly to the cause. “This event is meant for everyone in the community to shop local and small this holiday season in one stunning and beautiful venue,” owner Alissa Bush said.
The Sugar Plum Bazaar will welcome a couple of select food trucks, and will also have a bar serving a specialty drink, beer, and wine while you shop! There will also be a sweet treats stand that will be up and running, selling baked goods, candy, and non-alcoholic beverages.
The vendors of Sugar Plum Bazaar are all artisan boutique vendors that sell handmade, vintage, boutique, unique and urban style products. A great event to get your holiday shopping done!
Sugar Plum Bazaar
Saturday, November 21st 2015; 10am – 7pm
Sunday, November 22nd 2015; 10am – 4pm
Ellie Caulkins Opera House – Denver Performing Arts Complex
Follow Sugar Plum Bazaar’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date with news for this event!
- Psst… 5 Things You Must Know If You Want To Buy A Home - April 20, 2018
- Psst… WeeCycle’s Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 - April 13, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend April 13 – 15, 2018 - April 12, 2018
- Psst… 30 Things to do in Denver this April 2018 - March 30, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend March 23 – 25, 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Psst… 36 Colorado Spring Festivals To Attend This Year! - March 20, 2018
- Psst… Where to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2018 in Denver - March 13, 2018
- Psst… Molly Brown House Museum’s Steerage Class Titanic Shindig - March 9, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend March 9 – 11, 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Psst… 17 Best Undiscovered Colorado Museums to Visit - March 5, 2018