The next generation Grill & Brew will host their grand opening weekend throwdown with live music, a CAN’d Aid silent auction, food specials and nightly raffle. The celebration will take place on Friday, January 12th, and Saturday, January 13th, 2018.
“We are stoked to be opening an Oskar Blues in LoDo. Denver is such a fantastic city with top notch food culture and Oskar Blues will be a great addition!” said Jason Rogers, Oskar Blues Fooderies Restaurant Director and Partner.
To kick-off their grand opening weekend, The Black Buzzard will welcome performances by A Shadow of Jaguar on Friday, January 12th and People’s Blues of Richmond with special guests, Interstate Stash Express on Saturday, January 13th. Doors open at 8pm and show starts at 9pm on both nights.
The grand opening will also feature tours of the new restaurant and music venue, rotating beer tap wheels installed on the wall, CAN’d Aid Silent Auction table with prizes including a guided fly fishing trip and tickets to the sold-out Winter Wondergrass Festival in Steamboat Springs, and more!
Psst… Don’t miss the 6,550 drumstick installation, barrel stave wood woven walls, and Jimi Hendrix décor as a tribute to rock legends!
Tickets to the show are $5 – $15 per person. Purchase tickets online.
Oskar Blues Grill & Brew is located at 1624 Market St, Denver, CO 80202, and The Black Buzzard is located in the underground level of Oskar Blues Grill & Brew.
- PSST… 2019 Denver Free Days You Won’t Want to Miss - January 13, 2019
- Psst… 24 Things to do in Denver this January 2019 - January 1, 2019
- Psst… New Year’s Eve 2019 in Denver - December 25, 2018
- Psst… 10 Best Colorado Winter Holiday Festivals 2018-19 - December 13, 2018
- Psst… PAW Patrol Live! Is Coming to Denver - December 11, 2018
- Psst… 32 Things to do in Denver this December 2018 - November 30, 2018
- Psst… Over 40 Holiday Events to Attend in Denver this Winter - November 19, 2018
- Psst… 8 Things to do in Colorado this Winter - November 3, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend November 3 – 4, 2018 - November 3, 2018
- Psst… 26 Things to do in Denver this November 2018 - October 30, 2018