The next generation Grill & Brew will host their grand opening weekend throwdown with live music, a CAN’d Aid silent auction, food specials and nightly raffle. The celebration will take place on Friday, January 12th, and Saturday, January 13th, 2018.
“We are stoked to be opening an Oskar Blues in LoDo. Denver is such a fantastic city with top notch food culture and Oskar Blues will be a great addition!” said Jason Rogers, Oskar Blues Fooderies Restaurant Director and Partner.
To kick-off their grand opening weekend, The Black Buzzard will welcome performances by A Shadow of Jaguar on Friday, January 12th and People’s Blues of Richmond with special guests, Interstate Stash Express on Saturday, January 13th. Doors open at 8pm and show starts at 9pm on both nights.
The grand opening will also feature tours of the new restaurant and music venue, rotating beer tap wheels installed on the wall, CAN’d Aid Silent Auction table with prizes including a guided fly fishing trip and tickets to the sold-out Winter Wondergrass Festival in Steamboat Springs, and more!
Psst… Don’t miss the 6,550 drumstick installation, barrel stave wood woven walls, and Jimi Hendrix décor as a tribute to rock legends!
Tickets to the show are $5 – $15 per person. Purchase tickets online.
Oskar Blues Grill & Brew is located at 1624 Market St, Denver, CO 80202, and The Black Buzzard is located in the underground level of Oskar Blues Grill & Brew.
- Psst… 9 Best Denver Bakeries For Fresh Pastries, Breads & Cakes - October 14, 2018
- Psst… 13th Floor Haunted House New Attractions: ShriekEasy Bar & Mini Escape Rooms - October 8, 2018
- Psst… 29 Things to do in Denver this October 2018 - September 29, 2018
- Psst… Pumpkin Patches in and around Denver 2018 [Interactive Map] - September 18, 2018
- Psst… Charity Poker Night with Chauncey Billups & Antonio “The Magician” Esfandiari - September 8, 2018
- Psst… Colorado Fall, Pumpkin and Harvest Festivals 2018 - September 8, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend September 8 – 9, 2018 - September 6, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Labor Day Weekend 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… 34 Things to do in Denver this September 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend August 25 – 26, 2018 - August 24, 2018