The next generation Grill & Brew will host their grand opening weekend throwdown with live music, a CAN’d Aid silent auction, food specials and nightly raffle. The celebration will take place on Friday, January 12th, and Saturday, January 13th, 2018.
“We are stoked to be opening an Oskar Blues in LoDo. Denver is such a fantastic city with top notch food culture and Oskar Blues will be a great addition!” said Jason Rogers, Oskar Blues Fooderies Restaurant Director and Partner.
To kick-off their grand opening weekend, The Black Buzzard will welcome performances by A Shadow of Jaguar on Friday, January 12th and People’s Blues of Richmond with special guests, Interstate Stash Express on Saturday, January 13th. Doors open at 8pm and show starts at 9pm on both nights.
The grand opening will also feature tours of the new restaurant and music venue, rotating beer tap wheels installed on the wall, CAN’d Aid Silent Auction table with prizes including a guided fly fishing trip and tickets to the sold-out Winter Wondergrass Festival in Steamboat Springs, and more!
Psst… Don’t miss the 6,550 drumstick installation, barrel stave wood woven walls, and Jimi Hendrix décor as a tribute to rock legends!
Tickets to the show are $5 – $15 per person. Purchase tickets online.
Oskar Blues Grill & Brew is located at 1624 Market St, Denver, CO 80202, and The Black Buzzard is located in the underground level of Oskar Blues Grill & Brew.
- Psst… 5 Things You Must Know If You Want To Buy A Home - April 20, 2018
- Psst… WeeCycle’s Blues, Brews & BBQ 2018 - April 13, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend April 13 – 15, 2018 - April 12, 2018
- Psst… 30 Things to do in Denver this April 2018 - March 30, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend March 23 – 25, 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Psst… 36 Colorado Spring Festivals To Attend This Year! - March 20, 2018
- Psst… Where to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2018 in Denver - March 13, 2018
- Psst… Molly Brown House Museum’s Steerage Class Titanic Shindig - March 9, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend March 9 – 11, 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Psst… 17 Best Undiscovered Colorado Museums to Visit - March 5, 2018