The 4th Annual Choctoberfest Colorado 2017 will take place on Saturday, October 14th, 2017 from 10am to 6pm at Arapahoe County Fairgrounds in Aurora!
Choctoberfest is one of Colorado’s sweetest festivals, as Coloradans have the opportunity to walk from booth to booth and enjoy chocolate tastings of every chocolate kind imaginable.
Indulge in chocolate tastings from dark and pure to sweet and milky, gooey to waxy smooth, with nuts, infused with tea, slathered on cakes, infused into wine, beer or liquor, baked into brownies and artfully rolled into rich, melty truffles.
Choctoberfest Colorado will include over 70 vendors from across the US, as well as special events and activities for all ages, such as Chocolatier Championships with People’s Choice Award, kids’ activities including a Pre-Halloween costume contest, aerial chocolate apple bobbing, a chocolate pudding eating contest, face painting, and more!
Tickets to Choctoberfest Colorado 2017 are $4.99 for the admission with $10 for a 12 Tasting Ticket or $20 for a 24 Tasting Ticket. They also offer a $50 VIP ticket. Purchase tickets online.
Psst. A percentage of profits will be donated to The Action Center to benefit needy families.
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 24 – 25, 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Psst… Where to Drink the Best Margaritas in Denver - February 22, 2018
- Psst… Sloth Weekend at Denver Aquarium - February 19, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this President’s Day Weekend 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Psst… 18 Unique Things to do in [And Around] Denver this Valentine’s Day - February 9, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 9 – 11, 2018 - February 9, 2018
- Psst… 10 Best Pizza Places in Denver - February 9, 2018
- Psst… Julep Opens in RiNo - February 2, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend February 2 – 4, 2018 - February 2, 2018
- Psst… 27 Things to do in Denver this February 2018 - January 31, 2018