We love freshly baked goods, especially when they come from local Denver bakeries. Check out our list of the 9 best Denver bakeries!
9 BEST DENVER BAKERIES FOR FRESH PASTRIES, BREADS & CAKES
BABETTES ARTISAN BREAD
Babettes Artisan Bread is a family-owned French bakery specializing in fresh breads and pastries. Babettes bakes breads in high hydration levels, fermentation with low amounts of Levain, using high quality flour, and no mechanical mixing.
Psst… They also offer two-day Artisan Baking Classes.
Babettes Artisan Bread is located at The Source, 3350 E Brighton Blvd #140, Denver, CO 80216.
Buttercream Bakeshop is a locally owned bakery that specializes in gourmet cakes, cupcakes and pastries. This bakery bakes 20 cupcake flavors from scratch daily using high quality ingredients.
Buttercream Bakeshop is located at 129 Adams St, Denver, CO 80206.
CITY BAKERY CAFE
City Bakery Cafe bakes in such high demand, that they have separate locations, one for the actual bakery, and one that is their cafe. City Bakery features all-natural breads, as well as pastries and desserts, made with 100% butter. They also bake cakes that are made-to-order.
City Bakery Cafe is located at 726 Lincoln St, Denver, CO 80202.
DEVIL’S FOOD BAKERY & COOKERY
Devil’s Food Bakery & Cookery offers freshly baked pastries, breakfast, lunch, and supper brunch. All baked good are made from scratch and the bakery and cookery are located in the heart of Platt Park.
Devil’s Food Bakery & Cookery is located at 1020 S Gaylord St, Denver, CO 80209.
KATHERINE’S FRENCH BAKERY & CAFE
Katherine’s French Bakery & Cafe is a family-owned local, European-style bakery and cafe that specializes in French pastries, quiche, cakes and cookies. Katherine’s also offers customized cakes and cupcakes, an extensive breakfast and lunch menu that is served all day, as well as catering.
Katherine’s French Bakery & Cafe is located at 728 S University Blvd, Denver, CO 80209.
La Fillette is a French inspired bakery that specializes in classical french inspired pastries, breads and cakes, all freshly baked from scratch daily. Their menu is seasonal and contains produce that is organic and most times, locally sourced.
La Fillette is located at 4416 8th Ave, Denver, CO 80220.
OLIVE & FINCH
Olive and Finch was inspired by European countryside markets and cafés and combines casual with quality. Helmed by Chef Mary Nguyen, Olive and Finch is neighborhood destination for fresh baked pastries, rich cappuccino, cleansing fresh-pressed juice, artisan sandwiches, hearty soups and salads.
THE ROLLING PIN BAKESHOP
The Rolling Pin Bakeshop is a French bakery that offers a variety of pastries such as croissants, danishes, breads, and sandwiches, all of which are handmade from scratch. They also feature specialty coffees and handmade cakes for order.
The Rolling Pin Bakeshop is located at 2716 Welton St, Denver, CO 80205.
WOODEN SPOON CAFE & BAKERY
Wooden Spoon Cafe & Bakery is a family-owned neighborhood bakery that offers daily freshly baked pastries such as croissants, scones, danishes, muffins, cinnamon rolls and more. They also offer breakfast and lunch, as well as speciality cakes and pies.
Wooden Spoon Cafe & Bakery is located at 2418 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211.
- Psst… 8 Things to do in Colorado this Winter - November 3, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend November 3 – 4, 2018 - November 3, 2018
- Psst… 26 Things to do in Denver this November 2018 - October 30, 2018
- Psst… Denver Halloween Events 2018 For Adults - October 26, 2018
- Psst… Kids Activities for Halloween in Denver 2018 - October 22, 2018
- Psst… 9 Best Denver Bakeries For Fresh Pastries, Breads & Cakes - October 14, 2018
- Psst… 13th Floor Haunted House New Attractions: ShriekEasy Bar & Mini Escape Rooms - October 8, 2018
- Psst… 29 Things to do in Denver this October 2018 - September 29, 2018
- Psst… Pumpkin Patches in and around Denver 2018 [Interactive Map] - September 18, 2018
- Psst… Charity Poker Night with Chauncey Billups & Antonio “The Magician” Esfandiari - September 8, 2018