Denver’s largest haunted house, 13th Floor, announced the debut of two new attractions for the 2018 seasons the ShriekEasy Bar & Mini Escape Games.
13th Floor patrons who are 21+ can enjoy the new Frankenstein themed ShriekEasy Bar. Featuring a selection of wine and select beers, there is an outdoor Beer Garden and indoor bar guests can visit before and/or after they journey through the haunted house.
Mini Escape Games are a fully interactive and immersive experience unlike anything you have ever done before. Race the clock: Your group enters a room and has only five minutes to use clues and riddles hidden throughout the room that provide the tools necessary to meet the objective. As the clock ticks down and the pressure mounts…can you stay calm, can you escape? There are four different Mini Escape Games themes.
Mini Escape Games are open during haunted house operational hours. Subject to waiting in the Mini Escape queue line, wait times vary. Mini Escape Games are add-ons to tickets, which can be purchased online in-conjunction with your haunted house ticket, or on-site. You can purchase tickets to experience one Mini Escape Game starting at $4 or buy multiple tickets to play multiple games.
City of the Dead & Asylum and 13th Floor haunted houses, created by nationally recognized and award winning haunted house designers, will transport you to new levels of horror. In 2002, long-time friends and haunted house enthusiasts, Chris Stafford and Warren Conard, opened The Asylum and six years later debuted 13th Floor in Denver, Colo. In 2018, they acquired City of the Dead and moved Asylum to its Mile High Flea Market campus bringing together two haunts at one location – City of the Dead & Asylum.
- PSST… The 16 Best Home Decor Shops in Denver - August 21, 2019
- PSST… Kid-Approved Restaurants in Denver - August 14, 2019
- PSST… The Ultimate Guide to RiNo, Denver’s Hippest Neighborhood, Mapped - August 7, 2019
- PSST… What to Do With Your Kids in Denver Before School Starts - July 31, 2019
- Psst… Where to Stop Along the Cherry Creek Trail, Mapped - July 24, 2019
- PSST… The 16 Best Denver Metro Dog Parks, Mapped - July 17, 2019
- PSST… Things to Do Outside in Denver This Summer - July 11, 2019
- Psst… Complete Guide to Farmers Markets in Denver 2019 – Interactive Map - July 10, 2019
- Psst… Where to Watch Outdoor Movies in Denver this Summer 2019 - June 26, 2019
- PSST… Where to Host a Kid’s Birthday Party in Denver - June 26, 2019