If you are looking for a unique vacation this year, then look no further than these 10 unique lodging options in Colorado!
10 Most Unique Places to Lodge in Colorado this Year
1. Great Wolf Lodge | Colorado Springs
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/GreatWolfLodgeSuites
2. Colorado Chautauqua Lodging | Boulder
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/ColoradoChautauquaLodging
What’s Unique: Colorado Chautauqua is an escape from routine and a life-led by technology, offering the simple and unique peaceful feeling natures provides.
Colorado Chautauqua has been hosting visitors since 1898. Originally visitors slept in canvas tents with wooden floors. Simple cabins replaced the tents and over time those cabins have been renovated into cozy cottages, each with its own unique history and historic charm. While no two cottages or lodges are alike and may include curiosities such as antique or Arts & Crafts furnishings, claw foot tubs, or fireplaces, all accommodations are television and phone-free to allow guests to relax and unplug.
3. Dunton Hot Springs Resort | Dolores
Location: 52068 Co Rd 38, Dolores, CO 81323
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/DuntonHotSpringsReservations
What’s Unique: Dunton Hot Springs Resort is a perfectly restored ghost town with hand-hewn log cabins that are exquisitely furnished, a life-worn saloon, trails, and hot springs. All meals, the hot springs, screening room, etc. are included. Dunton’s chef sources local organic foods, and vegetables from their own farm and vineyard.
4. The TreeHouse at The Highland Haven Creekside Inn | Evergreen
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/TheTreeHouseHighlandHaven
What’s Unique: The Highland Haven Creekside Inn offers you the opportunity to live the fairy tale in a TreeHouse. The TreeHouse is a private 850 square foot, three level two-story magical one-of-a-kind hideaway and features aspen king bed, sparkly chandelier, stained glass, custom iron and stone fireplace, two person steam shower, and plush bathrobes. Climb to discover the dreamy spa room with “champagne bubble” Jacuzzi and spectacular view into the towering Blue Spruce trees.
5. Garden of the Gods Club and Resort | Colorado Springs
Location: 3320 Mesa Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/GardenoftheGodsClubandResort
What’s Unique: Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is perched high atop a mesa, the Resort offers stunning views of snow-capped Pikes Peak and the natural red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods National Landmark.
This resort offers 56 guest rooms near Garden of the Gods, 14 of which are suites, that boast spectacular views of the Garden of the Gods National Natural Landmark and the Rocky Mountains.
6. Rise & Shine Water Temple Mountain Retreat | Nederland
Location: Aspen Meadows Dr, Nederland, CO 80466
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/RiseShineWaterTempleRetreat
What’s Unique: Rise & Shine Water Temple Mountain Retreat is a sustainable energy, holistic and spiritual retreat center in 8500ft mountains. The retreat offers a private stay in their warm saltwater pool house, which is affectionately known as the “Water Temple”.
Enjoy water, nature, Yoga, Reiki, meditation, dreamwork, plants and organic food in a simple meditative space.
7. Elk Mountain Ranch | Buena Vista
Location: 910, Buena Vista, CO 81211
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/ElkMountainRanch
What’s Unique: Elk Mountain Ranch is an all-inclusive dude ranch that offers a one-week adventure encompassing the best of Colorado. Days at their dude ranch are filled with horseback riding, white water rafting, hiking, riflery, fishing, mountain biking and other activities set against a backdrop of unending vistas.
8. Wine Country Inn | Palisade
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/WineCountryInnReservations
What’s Unique: Wine Country Inn is a wine-themed, Victorian-styled hotel that sits in the middle of 21 acres of vines that produce grapes, which are crushed and bottled as signature label wines.
The Wine Country Inn offers complimentary afternoon tastings of their private label wines, a complimentary deluxe hot breakfast, a seasonal, large outdoor pool, an all year hot tub spa, and a fitness room.
9. Far View Lodge | Mesa Verde National Park
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/FarViewLodgeMesaVerde
What’s Unique: Far View Lodge is the only lodge that’s inside Mesa Verde National Park and features rooms with spectacular views. Far View Lodge is located 15 miles inside Mesa Verde National Park, and was designed to reflect the true essence of Mesa Verde, with solitude all around you and freedom from the distraction of in-room TVs or cell phone service but plenty of wildlife watching.
10. Great Sand Dunes Lodge | Mosca
Location: CO-150, Mosca, CO 81146
Make Reservations at: bit.ly/GreatSandDunesLodge
What’s Unique: Great Sand Dunes Lodge is located at the foot of the majestic Sangre De Cristo mountain range and offers the peace and serenity of the Great Sand Dunes National Park. At the Lodge you’ll enjoy outstanding views of 14,000 foot peaks, the wide expanse of the spectacular San Luis Valley, and the ever-changing magic of the Great Sand Dunes.
- Psst… Pumpkin Patches in and around Denver 2018 [Interactive Map] - September 18, 2018
- Psst… Charity Poker Night with Chauncey Billups & Antonio “The Magician” Esfandiari - September 8, 2018
- Psst… Colorado Fall, Pumpkin and Harvest Festivals 2018 - September 8, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend September 8 – 9, 2018 - September 6, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Labor Day Weekend 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… 34 Things to do in Denver this September 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend August 25 – 26, 2018 - August 24, 2018
- Psst… Zoppé Italian Circus Trapezing into Denver - August 22, 2018
- Psst… American Idol Open Call Audition in Denver - August 17, 2018
- Psst… Airline Tickets Will Be Much Cheaper this August To & From Denver! - July 31, 2018