WeeCycle’s 6th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2017 is coming up on Saturday, April 22nd, 2016 from 7pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- Psst… Denver Halloween Events 2017 For Adults - October 19, 2017
- Psst… Amazon’s Treasure Truck is Rolling Into Denver - October 18, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend October 13 – 15, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- Psst… Choctoberfest Colorado 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Psst.. 10 Creepy and Real Haunted Places in Colorado - October 11, 2017
- Psst… 30 Costume Ideas for Inspiration this Halloween 2017 - October 9, 2017
- Psst… Get Ready For The Highly-Anticipated Temple Nightclub - October 6, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend October 6 – 8, 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Psst… 13 Best & Scariest Haunted Houses in Colorado 2017 - October 3, 2017
- Psst… Kids Activities for Halloween in Denver 2017 - October 1, 2017