WeeCycle’s 6th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2017 is coming up on Saturday, April 22nd, 2016 from 7pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- Psst… What to do in Denver for 4th of July – Independence Day 2017 - June 24, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend June 23rd – 25th, 2017 - June 21, 2017
- Psst… Day Out with Thomas the Tank Engine - June 20, 2017
- Psst… 15 Best Undiscovered Amusement Parks in Colorado to Visit this Summer! - June 18, 2017
- Psst… Denver Flea’s Summer Flea 2017 - June 17, 2017
- Psst… 9 Best “Glamping” Vacations in Colorado - June 15, 2017
- Psst… Coohills Beats on the Creek - June 14, 2017
- Psst… Summer Festivals 2017 Colorado - June 9, 2017
- Psst… 1940s Ball 2017 - June 9, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend June 9th – 11th, 2017 - June 7, 2017