WeeCycle’s 6th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ 2017 is coming up on Saturday, April 22nd, 2016 from 7pm – 10pm at 3960 High St, Denver!
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event brings together some of Denver’s most engaged and energetic young professionals to enjoy a casual evening of live blues tunes, free-flowing craft beers, local wine, BBQ food, an up close access to a private classic car collection, and a top-notch silent and live auction.
The Blues, Brews & BBQ event is a fundraiser for WeeCycle. WeeCycle’s mission is to help low income families with infants and toddlers in the Denver metro area by providing them with new and gently used baby gear free of charge. They acquire the gear through the charitable donations of individuals and businesses and distribute it through local community organizations already serving families with infants and toddlers affected by poverty, homelessness, domestic violence, teen pregnancy and under-employment. In carrying out this mission, they also contribute to environmental preservation by recycling and reusing baby gear and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online.
Psst… Don’t wait to last minute to purchase, this event has sold out year after year!
- Psst… What to do in Denver for Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - May 23, 2017
- Psst… Red Rocks Amphitheatre 2017 Lineup - May 22, 2017
- Psst… Want to be on Shark Tank? Denver has an Open Call this May! - May 21, 2017
- Psst… Outdoor Pools, Water Parks & Splash Pads in the Denver Area - May 20, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend May 19th – May 21st, 2017 - May 18, 2017
- Psst… Alamo Drafthouse Sloans Lake Now Open! - May 16, 2017
- Psst… Chicken Fight! Festival Will Take Over RiNo - May 14, 2017
- Psst… Complete Guide to Farmers Markets in Denver 2017 – Interactive Map - May 12, 2017
- Psst… The Horseshoe Market Is Back This Saturday! - May 12, 2017
- Psst… Brunch & Movie with Special Olympics Colorado Young Professionals Board - May 12, 2017