One of Denver’s biggest shopping events returns this weekend!
Shop-A-Palooza, presented by Alice 105.9, will take place on Sunday, August 27th, 2017, from 1pm to 5pm, at the Denver Marriott Tech Center, and will feature over 50 LuLaRoe consultants, makeup brands, fitness and health companies, home décor, and more.
Browse over 60,000 pieces of the best fashions, participate in raffle giveaways every 15 minutes, and all for free.
Additionally, Randy Avila, the first male LuLaRoe consultant who created the very popular baseball tee called, “the Randy”, will be on site to take photos and will be hosting his fourth ever Pop Up Shop with 1000’s of items in his inventory.
Shop-A-Looza is an event where women who love to shop come together and swoon over thousands of pieces of clothes, grab a mimosa and walk the racks for a fun filled afternoon of shopping and mingling.
LuLaRoe was founded by DeAnne Stidham, and exists to provide an opportunity for people to create freedom by selling comfortable, affordable, stylish clothing, and offering its Retailers the independence to set their own pace and schedule.
The brand features pieces such as women’s dresses, maxi skirts, pencil skirts, a-line skirts, sheath dresses, all of which are comfortable and flattering.
- Psst… Denver Halloween Events 2017 For Adults - October 19, 2017
- Psst… Amazon’s Treasure Truck is Rolling Into Denver - October 18, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend October 13 – 15, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- Psst… Choctoberfest Colorado 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Psst.. 10 Creepy and Real Haunted Places in Colorado - October 11, 2017
- Psst… 30 Costume Ideas for Inspiration this Halloween 2017 - October 9, 2017
- Psst… Get Ready For The Highly-Anticipated Temple Nightclub - October 6, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend October 6 – 8, 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Psst… 13 Best & Scariest Haunted Houses in Colorado 2017 - October 3, 2017
- Psst… Kids Activities for Halloween in Denver 2017 - October 1, 2017