Denver Parade of Homes, the hallmark event hosted by the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA), returns this summer for its 32nd year.
The Parade of Homes will be free and open to the public from Thursday, August 10th, 2017 through Labor Day, Monday, September 4th, 2017. During this time, the Parade will be held on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 6pm.
This year’s Parade will showcase two spotlight communities, 66 newly designed model and custom homes by 20 area residential builders, including eight luxury “Dream Homes.”
Attendees will enjoy the “wow factor” they look forward to seeing at the “Dream Homes,” while they also have an opportunity to see great new homes, in a variety of prices and styles, from established neighborhoods to new communities. Showcased properties will be found throughout Metro Denver from Windsor to Castle Rock and Arvada to Aurora, and Winter Park.
“As a home showcase summer tradition, the Parade is a must-go-to local home show and design houses tour,” Karna Pryor, 2017 chair of the Parade of Homes and marketing manager for TRI Pointe Homes. “Mark your calendars now. This is one of the most anticipated events in greater Denver with more than 100,000 visitors expected to attend this year.”
The 2017 Parade of Homes gives the public a chance to see some of Denver’s most sought after homes and communities by incredible local builders and developers. The spotlight communities featured in the 2017 Parade of Homes include Avion at Denver Connection and Whispering Pines.
Denver Parade of Homes 2017 Participating Home Builders
Brookfield Residential, CalAtlantic Homes, Cardel Homes, Century Communities, D.R. Horton, David Weekley Homes, Dream Finders Homes, KB Home, Koelbel Homes, Lennar, Meritage Homes, Oakwood Homes, Piccirillo Signature Homes, Shea Homes, Taylor Morrison Homes, Thrive Home Builders, Toll Brothers, TRI Pointe Homes, William Lyon Homes & Wonderland Homes.
Additionally, the #MyParadeInspiration social contest will run during the 2017 Denver Parade of Homes. People can enter the contest in three easy steps:
Take a photo of any participating Parade home inspiration
Post the photo on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter
Tag Parade of Homes Denver, American Furniture Warehouse and the home builder and include #MyParadeInspiration.
Each week during the Parade of Homes, one (1) person who has entered the social contest will be selected at random to win a $500 gift card to American Furniture Warehouse. The first winner will be announced on Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017. For contest rules and regulations, visit paradeofhomesdenver.com/contest.
The Parade of Homes is produced by the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) to showcase our builder community and to promote the home building industry. Now in its 32nd year, the Parade of Homes showcases a variety of homes from new build luxury to custom, master planned or 55+ communities. To learn more, visit paradeofhomesdenver.com and connect with them on Instagram @paradeofhomesdenver, Facebook @paradeofhomesdenver, and Twitter @paradehomesden.
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend December 8 – 10, 2017 - December 9, 2017
- Psst… 12 Best Colorado Winter Holiday Festivals 2017-18 - December 6, 2017
- Psst… 36 Things to do in Denver this December 2017 - December 1, 2017
- Psst… Where to Shop Local in Denver this Small Business Saturday - November 23, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend November 24 – 26, 2017 - November 23, 2017
- Psst… Celebrate Thanksgiving in Denver - November 18, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend November 17 – 19, 2017 - November 17, 2017
- Psst… L’Esprit De Noël Holiday Home Tour - November 16, 2017
- Psst… Best Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurants in Denver - November 15, 2017
- Psst… 46 Holiday Events to Attend in Denver this Winter - November 13, 2017