Kick off Summer 2017 with a down-home taste of Denver’s finest fowl and craftiest cocktails, at the Chicken Fight! Festival in RiNo.
On Thursday, May 25th, 2017 from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, (with Early Taste & VIP access an hour earlier), some of the most coveted restaurants in the Mile High City will compete for your votes, for the search for the best wings, fried chicken, and innovative chicken dishes in the land!
The festival will also feature live music by Buckstein, cooking demos, competitions and more.
Brought to you by the producers of Top Taco and Denver Food & Wine, the Chicken Fight! Festival, will benefit the amazing work of Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation, and will take place at the River North Festival Grounds.
Restaurant participants include: Mizuna, Bird Call, White Fence Farm, The Post, Tacos Tequila Whiskey, Max’s Wine Dive, Welton Street Cafe, and many more. Each will offer their own inimitable bite-sized taste in a bid to win your vote.
Categories will include: Best Fried and Best Wings, and there will also be a craft cocktail competition as well as over 20 whiskey, bourbon, and other craft spirits tasting booths.
Tickets are $65 per person for General Admission, $79 for Early Taste & $125 for VIP. VIP access includes includes early 6:30pm entry, scotch, a premium spirits tasting, and access to private bars—plus, an exclusive Creative Chicken Dishes Tasting by eight of Denver’s best chefs. Purchase tickets online.
- Psst… American Idol Open Call Audition in Denver - August 17, 2017
- Psst… What to with Kids in Denver this Weekend August 18th – 20th, 2017 - August 17, 2017
- Psst… Solar Eclipse Watch Parties in Denver - August 17, 2017
- Psst… 10 of the Scariest Thrill Rides in Colorado - August 15, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend August 11th – 13th, 2017 - August 11, 2017
- Psst… Play Golf At These Public Courses in Denver [Interactive Map] - August 11, 2017
- Psst… Family Fun Activities in Denver - August 10, 2017
- Psst… Denver Parade of Homes - August 9, 2017
- Psst… What to do with Kids in Denver this Weekend August 4th – 6th, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- Psst… Romantic Date Night Ideas in Denver - August 3, 2017